Oh Bethany! She is just precious! Congrats. I love the shot J took of you on his blog, it is gorgeous, you are a beautiful preggo woman. I would love to be close to you guys so he can take our family pic, he is much better than most of the professionals out here in Omaha. Wanna come visit???Love ya!
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
7 comments:
I love her!!
beautiful! and I love her name!
Still can't believe she was in you!
She is such a big girl...which is a really, really good thing. Honest.
That soft cheese really paid off-eh?
OOOOHHH! I can't wait to meet her! She is just precious.
Aunt Bethany,
Every day Evey gets cuter and cuter.
Is it peach blossom or cherry blossom?
Apple blossom would have been cute, too.
Rachel
She is beautiful! I'm so excited to meet her! Congratulations!
Oh Bethany! She is just precious! Congrats. I love the shot J took of you on his blog, it is gorgeous, you are a beautiful preggo woman. I would love to be close to you guys so he can take our family pic, he is much better than most of the professionals out here in Omaha. Wanna come visit???Love ya!
Post a Comment