HA HA HA! John once put my sweaters in the dryer...I could have worn them again if I liked belly sweaters :) At least J didn't ruin anything...except maybe some ribs :)
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
2 comments:
Don't you hate when that happens???
Once I left our Easter roast in the grocery sack on the counter top all night.
It was so warm and disgusting the next day.
And I was sad. It was like throwing $10 away.
HA HA HA! John once put my sweaters in the dryer...I could have worn them again if I liked belly sweaters :) At least J didn't ruin anything...except maybe some ribs :)
Post a Comment