This is only the 2nd day into my new work schedule and already I am happy as a clam. I've been struggling since I went back to work 2 months ago with rectifying all my different selves into 1. I didn't know who I was anymore. I knew that I wasn't cut out for being a full-time working mother, but I just thought it would take more time to adjust. I feel a great peace that comes with the realization that my biggest job right now is to be a mother. All the other stuff will follow. I'm even considering going back to school. I think about the sacrifices that I have to make for J and Evey. When Evey reads these words years down the road I want her to know that I wanted to make them, too.
-


5 comments:
There are many sacrifices we have to make but they make us stronger and better people...and mothers :)
It's amazing how sometimes something so unexpected and worrisome can turn into a wonderful blessing. Good luck with everything. --Evey is incredibly cute!
Maybe someday she will make a lanyard for you.
You have this figured out...you love who or what you serve.
A great concept.
mom
Go for it!
I hope you'll continue to feel more and more peaceful.
I love those pictures. She's precious.
Post a Comment