Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow, what a blow. I just found out that I won't be working full time anymore, that my hours have been cut from 40 to 25. Considering I am our family's sole source of income, this is pretty intense. I had a panic attack on the way to feed Evey at lunch.

But we pay tithing and I know that blessings are out there for us. Everything works out in the end and it's only scary right now because we're in the middle of it. I am confident in Heavenly Father and the plan that he has for me and for J and for Evey.

Still, yikes.

7 comments:

Richard said...

i am sure you will make it work out with your faith and prayer all will work out for sure.
pops

Vanessa said...

I'd be freaking out, too. Let us know if you guys need anything!

Allie said...

yikes is right.

so sorry to hear about this.

something good will come from it!

Adam and MiKail said...

I'm sorry to hear that! That IS stressful! But you're absolutely right, paying tithing brings great blessings and you'll be taken care of.

Tina said...

Oh sheize! Time for the thinking cap...I'm sure you guys will make it work somehow. But dang! They sure don't try to make it easy, now, do they?

Wait. Cheerleader hat on. You can do it!!

Richard said...

Meeting a couple in the park using a garbage can as a stand for their camera for a photo shoot definitely was NOT a coincidence.
You brightened my day!
mom

Bridgette said...

You guys always figure things out. Good thing J has mad skills in photography!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com