Thursday, June 25, 2009

I had to borrow my coworker's truck to take a bid in the other day. He's a big sports fan, so the radio was tuned to some AM sports station. When I was done with the truck I left the radio on the techno station, turned up really loud. I figured he'd get a laugh out of that. Trouble is, he didn't say anything to me the next day. I think he thinks I was listening to techno at full blast in his truck. That may actually be funnier than my original joke. I think next time I'll tune it to country. He won't know what to think.

3 comments:

rcreagh said...

what's techno?
i think it is funny
pops

Bridgette said...

He probably enjoyed it and didn't want to say anything :)

3 said...

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE???
Your baby may be as long as a leek and ready to come but the leek you displayed is beginning to shrivel.

She must be harvest ready pumpkin size now!
Any news is good news!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com