We went to Portland over Memorial Day weekend to stay with J's friend Jason and hopefully see my friend Emily. She was out camping for most of the weekend and out of cell phone range, but Sunday afternoon she came back into town. I was so happy to see her! I just love Emily - she always makes me laugh, we have such similar politics that it's actually fun to get into a political rage with her (no arguing!), and she is an excellent cook.
Here we show off our bellies full of the delicious dinner she made for me and J. I ate a lot more, that's why I'm so much bigger.
I'm so fortunate to have such wonderful friends. Auntie Em is going to have her hands full with Bridgey's and my daughters!

3 comments:
What a cute baby bump! You are just skinny as can be... and then bump! You wear a baby well :0)
You guys are so cute!!
yay! I love this photo! And I love you!!! So glad I could feed you two and rage against the machine :)
I am STOKED to have my hands full with Eve and Gretel! They are going to love their crazy Aunt Em ;)
Post a Comment