My mouth is watering for that zucchini bread...MMM! I just made strawberry pie and it was so good, because pie is what starts fall for me (and sweaters :)
Fiona looks sharp. Maybe Frankie will wear a fleece vest? You are a silly. Bread looks yummy. I have a monster zucchini in my garden right now just crying to be made into bread. MOM
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
4 comments:
you ARE a crazy cat lover!
hee hee.
my signal would be baking pumpkin bread!
yum.
My mouth is watering for that zucchini bread...MMM! I just made strawberry pie and it was so good, because pie is what starts fall for me (and sweaters :)
Fiona looks sharp. Maybe Frankie will wear a fleece vest? You are a silly. Bread looks yummy. I have a monster zucchini in my garden right now just crying to be made into bread. MOM
The bread looks tasty and Fiona looks hot.
Post a Comment