Thursday, July 24, 2008

The strawberry jam is awesome! I may never have store-bought jam again. Even J, who isn't a big jam person, likes it. Likes it enough to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with it and enough to spread it on some scones that Tina made yesterday! Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

we make our own and people from all over in our lives want to bring us jars or money or dinner to get a jar of the stuff. i am not making any this year so i will be more stingy with what i have left from last year.
isn't it great when something you think is totally from the old days works out for you in this day.
neat i think..

Bridgette said...

YUMM!! Now the next time I come over you better have some made so I can try it. I can't wait!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com