Things that make me feel like a grown-up:
-going downtown (on the 20th floor of a skyscraper!) to meet with a financial advisor about my 401k
-having a 401k
-having my car valet parked (and because I'm a client, it was for free!)
-talking about diversification and allocation and all kinds of stock crap
-knowing what all that crap means
Things that make me feel like a kid:
-realizing that the retirement that I'm planning for won't happen for another 40 years
-

2 comments:
Things that make me feel like a grown up:
Wait...i'm not a grown up :) and neither are you!
You mean having a high power exec job being a college graduate and supporting hubby in school and paying bills and making your own choices and caring for two grand cats isn't grown up enough? Now you are planning for retirement already? My oh my. I am feeling old!! MOM...
Post a Comment