Yesterday was my brother's birthday. (Happy Birthday!) Don't worry, I called him. Let me tell you about my brother:
He is awesome.
He is my favorite brother. (My only one, but who's counting!)
When I was an angst-ridden teenager and no one probably wanted to be around me, he watched "Pride and Prejudice" with me, all 6 hours.
He is very funny. We both have asthma and sometimes we wheeze because we are laughing so hard.
He is one of the kindest people I know. He makes stuff for people and fixes stuff for people. When I was little he would fix my bike for me and swing me around in a blanket and do "Wrestling Hold of the Week" and pull me down the street in a box when it snowed. (It didn't snow too often in Port Orchard, so there was little need for a sled when a box would do just fine.)
He will still change my oil when I go home to visit. When I was in college my car broke down the day I was moving to a different apartment. I called my brother to see if he could talk me through the fix (starter), but he said he would take care of it. The next morning he drove from Spokane all the way to Seattle, fixed my car while I was in class, and then drove home.
Thanks for everything, brother!
He will still change my oil when I go home to visit. When I was in college my car broke down the day I was moving to a different apartment. I called my brother to see if he could talk me through the fix (starter), but he said he would take care of it. The next morning he drove from Spokane all the way to Seattle, fixed my car while I was in class, and then drove home.Thanks for everything, brother!

2 comments:
OOOHHH-- your brother is the nicest guy! Remember when you couldn't get your gas tank cover open because it was frozen shut and Pat came to your rescue. Oh and you are just so cute in a box :)
I bet you're his favorite too. Families are the best I think! Happy Birthday to him! You should put up more cute baby pictures...
Post a Comment