Looks like she has the moves and the LOOK. Should I be scared? Would love to meet her in a dark alley. I would scoop her up and run away with her. Bet I can run faster that she can! Darling, darling baby girl! grampatty
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
6 comments:
Looks like she has the moves and the LOOK.
Should I be scared?
Would love to meet her in a dark alley.
I would scoop her up and run away with her.
Bet I can run faster that she can!
Darling, darling baby girl!
grampatty
She is super super cute. Love the sumo face.
So very cute
I'm so glad her and Gretal didn't fight...
I love it when she says Hiyah! So cute! So happy that we've arranged the marriage between her and Cade. They can have ninja landscapers as Kevin says.
I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't heard it for myself. It's so adorable when she says it! She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment