Conversations with Evey.
J already posted this on his Flickr page and on Facebook, but this is for those who don't follow him there.
Evey is the coolest kid ever.
-
Conversations with Evey.
J already posted this on his Flickr page and on Facebook, but this is for those who don't follow him there.
Evey is the coolest kid ever.
Posted by -::bee::- at 12:36 PM
4 comments:
I'll watch that anywhere, flickr, facebook or here. Or better yet, in person.
I wish.
Darling.
mom
I think I remember that song. It sounds like one I used to hear a few years ago.
All we need now is a little seat between two bucket seats in the front of a van and we can all sing together.
gramps.
Happy Birthday to you today.
Now you get to know how much motherhood and serving go hand in hand and the meaning of it all.
Stay tuned, more joy to come.
mom
Love it!! Can you send me the link to those other blogs you were telling me about...thanks!
Post a Comment