The benefits of breastfeeding your baby are numerous and potentially life-changing, but did you know that the benefits extend to the mother? Especially when that mother leaves work at lunchtime to go feed her baby and while she is away a worker falls through the roof and lands on her desk?
They should put that in the public health brochures you get in the mail after you have a baby. "Breastfeeding: Keeps Your Baby Healthy & Saves You From a Steel-Toe Boot in the Face."
The only things hurt were the worker's ego and the massive amount of dust and old insulation that was covering my desk. They had just finished cleaning it up when I returned, but I keep finding dust balls the size of Skittles everywhere.
-

3 comments:
wow, what timing.
mom
That is hilarious! I am glad you were being a good Mommy--and not getting squished. I hope that everything is going well for you with work and Evey. She sure is cute and it was fun to meet her (too bad you weren't there feeding her when I got to Torrie's house).
Wow that is craziness. I'm glad I'm breastfeeding, I don't want a steel toe boot in my face either.
Post a Comment