i don't know what to say... you are brave, and i promise to take lots of pictures for you. in fact, i already set my camera up with her name and birthdate, and took pictures last week while i had her. a half day option? i would totaly snatch that up if i were you. {hope that doesn't come out wrong..}
the picture is sooo cute! told you you two would make a cutie!
She is so cute--I love her face in that picture! When do you go back? I'm glad that you found someone so wonderful (and that you already know well and trust!) to take care of her while you work. I hope that it goes well.
so how did it go? i thought about you all day... i even though of coming to see you at work to brighten your day, but thought you might have plenty of work to keep your mind occupied! we'll talk soon. and have a good day tomorrow!
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
7 comments:
Love the picture! Pick the half day...
i don't know what to say...
you are brave, and i promise to take lots of pictures for you. in fact, i already set my camera up with her name and birthdate, and took pictures last week while i had her.
a half day option? i would totaly snatch that up if i were you. {hope that doesn't come out wrong..}
the picture is sooo cute! told you you two would make a cutie!
I love the photo!
And wow, you are going back to work already!? I know it's hard to balance family and work...but I know that you can handle it, girl!
I know it must be hard, but at least you have a good trusted friend to watch Evey for you. That must take a lot of stress out of the situation.
She is so cute--I love her face in that picture! When do you go back? I'm glad that you found someone so wonderful (and that you already know well and trust!) to take care of her while you work. I hope that it goes well.
so how did it go? i thought about you all day... i even though of coming to see you at work to brighten your day, but thought you might have plenty of work to keep your mind occupied!
we'll talk soon.
and have a good day tomorrow!
Evey is giving you the thumbs up about returing to work.
She KNOWS you can do it.
I do too.
mom
Post a Comment