How MANY times do you think dad and I can watch this before WE join in with the dancing??? We cant resist and have watched it 7 or 8 times!!! Dad says, "OK, just one more time, please." MOM...
Hey, random calendar quote from today that made me giggle and think of you: "Like can turn to love but seldom love to like." :) I would have sent this to your email but I don't have it at work!
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
6 comments:
How MANY times do you think dad and I can watch this before WE join in with the dancing???
We cant resist and have watched it 7 or 8 times!!!
Dad says, "OK, just one more time, please."
MOM...
I LOOOOOOOOVE that video. It just made me want to dance along. That is awwwwwwwesome!
Rachel
Watching that reminded me of Austria. I love it!!
He he. I'm glad you liked it!
Hey, random calendar quote from today that made me giggle and think of you: "Like can turn to love but seldom love to like." :) I would have sent this to your email but I don't have it at work!
That was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Post a Comment