A big thank you to all those who came to my baby shower last weekend! I am still getting over my cold, so I hope my lethargy didn't come across as me being ungracious, because I had a really good time. It's pretty fun having a girl - people love buying the cutest outfits for baby girls! Our little one is already so spoiled and she still have 7 weeks left in the womb.
The big highlight of the weekend was having Bridgey come over, though. I picked her up on Friday night and laughed and chatted and played all the way up until I took her back to the airport on Sunday night. She's having a little girl 10 weeks after me. I hope we get to see each other often as we move into this new stage in our lives. We've been through high school and college, first boyfriends and bad break-ups, jobs at the mall and working together on the South Hill, Girls Camp, out on our own together just 2 weeks after high school graduation, being in each other's weddings...and now starting families.

3 comments:
two peas in a pod i would say
BFF's forever is right!! Now we can force our daughters to be BFF's :) I had a great time, I'm so glad that I got to come over and meet your friends and just hang out with you guys.
You two...what can I say..you get prego, Bridge gets prego...it's like your lives were meant to be entangled! Congrats on the baby Girl! I can't wait to see pics! If I'm not counting wrong I believe you have just a little over three weeks left...I'm very jealous!
Post a Comment