and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
5 comments:
Have FUN!! I am jealous.
Wow! Fruit in your womb baby girl is growing fast! Take care of her and yourself while on the beach. And have the best time ever.
Loves,
MOM...
Oh my gosh I didn't know you were on your way over again...ALOHA to you indeed. Have so much fun!
Lucky you!!!!!
I still dream of Puka Dog and Shave ice..sigh...
I know your going to have a blast!!!
I hope that you have a great and a very relaxing time on your trip!
Post a Comment