Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I feel like being pregnant is entrance to some sort of secret club. We'd have the most fun lunch table in the cafeteria, I'm sure. People are so genuine and kind! My friend Torrie is lending me a bunch of maternity clothes, and she told me the women who have had them before me - I just think it's the coolest thing that I get to wear them now. I mean, these are women that I look up to, and I know their kids (and I like their kids), so maybe some of that good karma will rub off on my Buddha belly.

And now I get to welcome someone else to this club! I am so excited that we get to be pregnant at the same time - it's what we always wanted growing up. It's Bridgette! And she's due in September! Now we only have to figure out a way to live next door to each other...

5 comments:

Richard said...

I already told you how your could live near Bridgette. Spokane is calling!! MOM...

Torrie said...

that was sweet..
and your welcome.

Bridgette said...

YEAH!!! I love being pregnant together! I think you should listen to your mom and come back :) Hopefully I have a boy and our kids can get married and live happily ever after...is that a little premature? OH well.

Allie said...

Spokane. That is the answer!

You could be neighbors and mom could be the nanny for both of your babies. Remember...mom has done twins before so she could handle it!

That way their little love story (if Bridgette has a boy) can begin early on!

Imagine the pictures for the slide show at the wedding!

Congratulations Bridgette!

3 said...

See! Even Allie has the right idea.

I can't think of anything I would love better.

MOM aka Nanny Gma

 
designed by suckmylolly.com