I wasn't feeling well last Thursday (you know when you have those headaches that hurt the back your eyes? It's hard to sit at a computer all day when you feel like that), so I went home from work early. I watched Under the Greenwood Tree, did a bunch of laundry, and ate leftovers from Wednesday night (a most excellent dish of butternut squash risotto - I will post the recipe later - it is truly delicious). J came home from work, but I didn't make any dinner because it was Stake Leadership Training and the YW leaders were getting the full spread that night - chicken enchiladas, salad (with tons of grape tomatoes - my family will be interested to know that I am now obsessed with grape tomatoes (all fresh tomatoes really; still not sold on marinara sauce though) and eat them every chance I get), pears, carrot cake. It's good to be in YW. The girls are totally awesome (they never fail to compliment me on my shoes, and I return the favor) and we get food at all our meetings.
So we left the training meeting, me full and J wanting Taco Bell, of all things (we pretty much always regret it, but oh it tastes good going down). We stopped there on the way home and J got a bean burrito with green sauce and a supreme crunchy taco (yes, this really is important to the story). We got home, J went to change clothes real quick, and then I hear, "Oh you have got to be kidding me! Frankie!!!" Our little dude got into the bag, opened the supreme crunchy taco wrapper, and licked out half of the meat, all without us hearing a thing. At least he left the shell intact.
I couldn't stop laughing. J said, "You wouldn't be laughing if this was your supreme crunchy taco." Maybe, maybe not. I wonder if Frankie regretted eating it, too.
-

4 comments:
that is too funny!
you may just have to order 2 from now on!
forget that taco bell dog-you've got the new ad-your cat!
Poor Frankie...if he only knew what he was eating :)
what can I say, the cat has good taste..
pops
I think your cats were human in another life...
Post a Comment