I am craving a lime rickey so hard right now I could kill a man. Or maybe just elbow a man as I shove my way into the Arctic Circle and not say, "Excuse me."
I mean business.
Only thing is, I'm approximately 4.5 hours away from an Arctic Circle (if it's even still there).
I'm having withdrawals. I may need a raspberry limeade methadone drip from Red Robin to hold me over. But it's a paltry substitute. I need the juice. I'm hallucinating, I see the vibrant green lime wedges, squeezed to within an inch of their lives...a little bit of lime pulp floating in my styrofoam cup...the sticky, thick grape syrup...the crushed ice. The crushed ice! That first drink. Oh, the life of a lime rickey junkie.
(I would also accept a lime rickey from Sonic, but there isn't one of those close to me either. And Arctic Circle does them the best.)
-

5 comments:
Maybe Allison can set you up with her lipstick connections. There's got to be something more than Rum Cherry. You are a nut. MOM...
perhaps you could look into a franchise?????
the seattle-ites don't know what their missing!
nor do I for that matter because I've never had one but you sure make it sound dreamy.
wow, i've never heard.
i'm so curious now...
THe Cherry rickies are better!
so call me a nerd for looking this up, but the Arctic Circle website says there are two of them in Yakima. That's a bit closer if you really need to kill...
Post a Comment