WHOA!
I almost got hit by a car this morning!
I've been riding my bike to work for last couple weeks and today I was trying a new way with the hope of avoiding the hills on my usual route. And, yes, I was wearing a helmet. I look like a major dork in a skirt, blouse, big sunglasses, and then the kind of helmet that would look better with spandex shorts and those bike shoes that clip into the pedals and make people walk on their toes. But I wear it, nonetheless. I was on the left side of the street, so heading opposite to traffic (but there was none - it's a quiet residential street). This box-on-wheels (a Scion) comes roaring out of a driveway that leads to some condos without even stopping to check if anyone was coming! I swerved, they slammed on their brakes, I didn't fall off (thankfully), and then they just kept going. I hope they remember to look left, right, left when they're about to make a turn! Yikes!

3 comments:
Yikes is right! Next time you will ride your bike on the right side of the road :)
wow B! That's 2 intense posts in a row! How'd you get so dangerous, sista?
Are you purposefully trying to add excitement to your life? I thought your life was great as it was! But whatever fills you twinkie! Just please hang around for a few more baby showers, okay?
Post a Comment