that's cute! jordan saw one monday that said "i follow the holy ghost" on the side of a mail box. she said "to bad you didn't follow it now and not vandalize the side of a post box"! she's funny {it was one of those big blue boxes downtown}
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
4 comments:
Flash ___ is ok??? What is the second word?
It says, "Flash me it's ok."
HA HA HA that's pretty funny...so did you flash him?
that's cute!
jordan saw one monday that said
"i follow the holy ghost" on the side of a mail box. she said "to bad you didn't follow it now and not vandalize the side of a post box"! she's funny {it was one of those big blue boxes downtown}
Post a Comment