Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today's 1st lesson: Even when your boss says it's okay to get things from his desk, you should probably wait until he's there to do it for you.

Application: I needed allergy medicine. I knew my boss had some, as he has given it to me before. He said I could get some whenever I needed it. He obviously forgot that he had a couple condoms stuffed in his drawer, next to the allergy medicine.


Today's 2nd lesson: Don't call your boss a terrorist out of context.

Application: I saw my boss and my coworker do the fist bump.


I said, "You guys are terrorists." My boss doesn't watch the news. He had no idea why I called him a terrorist. There's nothing worse than having to explain a joke.

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

Lesson #3: Don't tell your boss your blog address :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com