I was driving a 1956 Chevy two door post with a bored out 305, corvette close ratio three speed tranny and a 456 rear end. It was fast and yellow. Wish I still had it, but alas I sold it and the person got rear-ended and he broke it. The green dress was killer. pops.
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
2 comments:
how do you feel that she won't concede...at least my guy did!
and I like your dark hair.
and again, what was J so happy about? A Havoc Heli????? That's what it looks like.
I was driving a 1956 Chevy two door post with a bored out 305, corvette close ratio three speed tranny and a 456 rear end. It was fast and yellow. Wish I still had it, but alas I sold it and the person got rear-ended and he broke it. The green dress was killer.
pops.
Post a Comment