Thursday, May 29, 2008


Tonight J and I will be M.I.A. The season finale of Lost is on! I've got plenty of snacks prepared and the phone will be off the hook. We don't mess around when it comes to Lost.

In other news, Fiona threw up 3 times yesterday morning. Totally nasty, but (and I think J should be proud of me) I cleaned it up all by myself, only gagging once. It was still warm. (He takes care of all the cat poop because I can barely handle it. Those guys drop some serious loads. He tells me that I need to get used to it for when I have to change a diaper. Little does he know that I plan on using a hose and a hazmat suit.) On Memorial Day J and I went to Puyallup to check out a puppy. This couple makes their dogs do it and then sells the puppies to pay their rent (the lady was saying that they already had had a litter this year). We felt pretty bad about these little guys being exploited like that and we were going to get one for J's birthday, but we realized that 2 cats and a puppy might have been too much in our little place, especially once the dog got bigger. So we'll probably end up waiting until we have our own house. Besides, now that we got Frankie a Kong, he's becoming more like a dog every day. He sits there and chews on it and tosses it around to get the treats out. Now if we could only teach him to fetch...

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

I think you might be able to teach him to fetch...you taught J :) HA HA HA

 
designed by suckmylolly.com