A little bit of a tan is correct :) A lot of Pineapple is more like it, and a whole lot of sand everywhere (yeah everywhere) is reality. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!
and he would love to take yours! He'll take one of you, your family, your baby...just contact either one of us for more information and to set something up! Check out his website at Shoda Photography [dot] com
I am nostalgic, romantic, liberal, emotional, neurotic, idealistic, impractical, facetious, peculiar, fervent, tenacious, more meticulous than I should be, more lackadaisical than I would like, too erudite for my good and not enough for my desires, and I love the thesaurus.
3 comments:
A little bit of a tan is correct :) A lot of Pineapple is more like it, and a whole lot of sand everywhere (yeah everywhere) is reality. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!
hope you got a pedi before you went! i LOVE pretty toes!
So jealous! I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Post a Comment